Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Finally a good Souls game.

Nioh is one of my favorite games of all time. Excellent gameplay and very easy to coop with a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Also flicking blood off your glorious hanzo steel is why Nioh is the best.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Weirdly, poking around the internet loads of people tended to call the Odachi a weak weapon. I don't know if it's me or the internet wrong or subsequent patches that changed it. The Axe is a good weapon though! I've used it for playthroughs and it worked out fine. I've just spent most of my time using the Odachi so I get the most mileage out of it.

A true samurai uses all available terrain to his advantage. Especially the cowardly ones.

I think its mostly because these guys are using 1000 hour endgame builds and those builds center around power moves like iai quickdraw that have high damage multipliers.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Papa Hattori is confirmed for Nioh 2 and I love how his design is basically the same except less frog