Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neflame
Aug 26, 2013
I'm very very happy to see this game getting the treatment it deserves in this fashion mostly as someone who is big into this part of history. And this ordeal you two have embarked upon inspired me to get off my tuckus and actually play through it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neflame
Aug 26, 2013
This finally brings me to my favorite bit of trivia for Nobunaga in this game being he is voiced by Kou Shibusawa, the CEO and co-founder of Koei-Tecmo, and if that's not some sort of power move I'm not sure what is anymore.

Neflame
Aug 26, 2013
Watching you absolutely pants Dee with the ease of a man taking a Sunday stroll was incredibly cathartic given the embarrassing number of times I usually have to try whenever I revisit this game.

Also do you think he had those eyes in his forehead before or after he started experimenting with amrita? I do think it could go either way given what this game has shown us thus far.