Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

On my first playthrough, once I got down to the 8th and final head I was annoyed that I had used all my elixirs on hand and (being slightly undergeared for the area) didn't want to have to learn the timings on the 8th head - and remembered I had a bow on hand, so just moved to range, whipped out the rare red ammo, and fired a shot. When I saw how much damage it did and realized this was a valid strategy I plinked it to death while laughing my rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

Haha. Oh god, I had forgotten about this. PUT YO GUNS ON!

A Bystander posted:

I tried this first mission of the DLC a short while after messing around in postgame stuff and it was smooth until the boss. It took several tries to get it down without relying on Living Weapon, but honestly, gently caress this guy sometimes.

I played the PC version and attempted to go directly into the DLC after Queen's Eyes. I actually managed to struggle all the way up to Shigezane but after 10 tries I realized "gently caress it, I'll come back after I get some stuff from NG+". He's basically the beef gate of the DLC and trying to do it without at least 150 +5-ish equipment across the board is asking for massive pain.