Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

lol, the french being french I guess

Mindgames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
They put the balkan anthem buttons next to each other,easy mistake

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1170615481130192897

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

EvilHawk posted:

I'll give you Lingard, but Mount is literally starting regular games for one of the biggest sides in England, and scoring. Phil Foden is not. He might be an outstanding talent, but he's not getting anywhere near the minutes that Mount or Maddison are. If you're upset that he's not in the squad maybe take a look at your manager who is unwilling to play him when you are regularly beating teams by 4 or 5 goals.

Mount is starting for a garbage Chelsea team under a transfer ban with a club legend installed as manager to be able to blood young kids this year. [img it’s free real estate] basically, which is perfect.

It’s not unlike being in a Euro qualifier where you could start a mascot as the #8 and still win the group. Get loving Dross Barkley out of there and let Foden gel with the squad.

Foden is playing the long game at City so who cares if he’s not getting full minutes. He’s in a Rondo against the best players in the world every day in training, he’ll be fine lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Mount has seemed pretty good whenever I've seen him :shrug:

Emerson just got subbed off in the 7th minute due to injury, which in other Chelsea news this probably means that Alonso will be getting a lot of time.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

praying for many goals, don’t care who scores them tbh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
This is a bad team Mancini has put out. Would be lucky to get out of here with a draw.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Sensi is good

Shame he went to Inter

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Finland’s midfield of Minnesota FC / Montreal players is looking shook

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Something's wrong, Immobile scored a goal for Italy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Big Cir :getin:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
NO PUKKI NO PARTY

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao that’s never a pen

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao that’s a bad call

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/svenskfotboll/status/1170797725333491713

mods pls rename me thx

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

paddyboat posted:

Lmao that’s never a pen

Both the penalties were a bit dubious but the Italy penalty was 100% loving grade A bullshit for industrial and professional use.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
for a minute I thought it was bobby madley (not bobby madden) reffing and it made sense

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Both the penalties were a bit dubious but the Italy penalty was 100% loving grade A bullshit for industrial and professional use.

Nah Finland’s penalty was fine imo. It was undeserved win.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Foden is playing the long game at City so who cares if he’s not getting full minutes. He’s in a Rondo against the best players in the world every day in training, he’ll be fine lol

What if he’s not actually very good but he’s surrounded by world class players who make him look good?

A luxury he won’t have playing for England.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Gigi Galli posted:

Nah Finland’s penalty was fine imo. It was undeserved win.

I only saw it live and the touch on Pukki seemed very light, but I'm willing to admit I could be wrong especially since it makes things even more unfair :argh:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Shrapnig posted:

What if he’s not actually very good but he’s surrounded by world class players who make him look good?

A luxury he won’t have playing for England.

he's literally won the u17 world cup already with England.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Why is there no VAR in this? That's some CONCACAF level bullshit not having it by now

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Busting out the code tags hell yeah

code:
Sterling Kane sancho
Foden Alli Rice
Chilwell Maguire Stones TrentAA
Pickford (lol)
That’s pretty good!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol greece

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jose posted:

lol greece

Oh drat

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Busting out the code tags hell yeah

code:
Sterling Kane sancho
Foden Alli Rice
Chilwell Maguire Stones TrentAA
Pickford (lol)
That’s pretty good!

Winks over Dele might be a better shout, at least until we see how well he's shaken off the injury.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
That midfield three have the minutes last season of one premier league starter combined?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Kosovo are half decent but England should win. You’re looking at

Pickford, Trent, Gomez, Maguire, Chilwell, Winks, Henderson, Maddison, Sanchez, Kane, Sterling.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did anyone see Greece's draw vs Liechtenstein

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

britishbornandbread posted:

Kosovo are half decent but England should win. You’re looking at

Pickford, Trent, Gomez, Maguire, Chilwell, Winks, Henderson, Maddison, Sanchez, Kane, Sterling.

Pretty lol that a war-torn disputed territory of <2m malnourished Slavs and Albanians would pose a challenge to England imo

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
England cruising through qualifiers instead of constantly making GBS threads the bed against malnourished slavs makes me feel a bit weird tbh

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Total Meatlove posted:

That midfield three have the minutes last season of one premier league starter combined?

Deffo wouldn’t want to gel a strong midfield now and instead you should play second rate talent against *checks notes* countries with interchangeable names and anthems

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

Declan Rice played 34 matches last season and completed 90 minutes in 32 of them.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Shrapnig posted:

Declan Rice played 34 matches last season and completed 90 minutes in 32 of them.

Not at a big club tho :blastu:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Shrapnig posted:

And Phil Foden bumps that number up to a massive 38 matches and 32 completed games.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Why is Shaun Maloney a coach for Belgium now :ohdear:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

Did anyone see Greece's draw vs Liechtenstein

I saw denmarks draw vs georgia

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Oh scheiss

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Theres the second goal by

Ryan Babel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
On form Bale won't even justify a place on our bench when Brooks and Rambo are back from injury.

Good result for us tonight with Slovakia beating Hungary. Just beat everyone and we're through, simple.