Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Reading everyone’s spoilers has made me realize I remember very little about the end of the series. I did a reread leading up to the last book, and then haven’t touched them again after finishing it. Maybe I’ll start a reread again soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

bloom posted:

Since book 1 actually. Unless I'm remembering it wrong Min's initial vision about Mat was an eye on a scale.

I’ve been listening to the podcast that was posted earlier in the thread (thanks!) and they talk about this. I’m sort of amazed that Jordan had all of this stuff mapped out so early.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Mat Cauthon posted:

Just cast Sam Elliott and call it a day.

My mental image of Thom was always Sam Elliott even though I didn't know his name. I think I had seen him in one movie or something, and when I read the books he just fit perfectly. It was definitely the mustache.