Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

I just finiahes this series.. I listened to the audiobooks by reading and Kramer over the last few months and have to say pretty satisfactory. Around 7-10 ish it got a bit slow and I didn't enjoy all the storylines but overall enjoyable experience.

What is the deal with the swap at the end? Was that something the channeler min saw helping Rand die did or was it because they crossed streams or what was the deal? Also didn't really understand the impossible pipe lighting either.

Seems like avienda could have just made grendal heal her feet too (sorry for spellings but I have only heard the words).

Going to watch the show now and see how it compares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

This show is ok it would be better if I didn't read the books though imo

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

I thought that Oliver wS gonna be the reincarnation of bergittas bae with all the descriptions of him and stuff.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Yeah that's right I guess it just stood out weird particularly since I marathoned the listening somewhat

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

How come the aiel don't look like Rand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Nihilarian posted:

how many nba size ginger actors do you think there are

Use that movie magic bro I've seen armies of elfs and poo poo