Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
These books suck and I’m mad at myself for starting them and madder that I know I’m gonna finish them anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Absolutely loved how verin is teleported into a wes anderson flick when she's visiting her pals this season loving owns

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

The horn of valeeuh is a donut

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

A thing I really like about season 2 is that it feels more like they're accepting that they're doing the wheel of time. season 1 had some bits where there was a bit of a shade of embarrassed of the source material even though it was generally good - perrin wife, dragon mystery, mat parents. but season 2 feels like they're going "oh gently caress it we're in" with stuff like aviendha dropping "far dareis mai" and ji'e'toh and pitch-perfect hitting the kind of aiel non-explanation explanation of their culture and all the tel'aran'rhiod stuff and it rules i'm so happy

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

you make a good point!

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Standing and hooting and hollering at the entire thing. incredible. this is not sarcasm i swear it ruled

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

second question who are the good youtubers to follow whose videos are less than say 5 hours

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

CainFortea posted:

r/wotshow generally loves it, r/WoT generally hates it. Which tells you it's good.

[video type="youtube"]@edn[/video]

[video type="youtube"]@LezbiNerdy[/video]

[video type="youtube"]@ToriTalksTV[/video]

2 non-readers and 1 reader. Lezbi is the only reader channel I follow because she does videos that are less than an hour long. I can't stand the dusty wheel 6 hours poo poo.

ty, those 6 hour things are insane

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

CuriousSymptoms posted:

DOVIE'ANDI SE TOVYA SAGAIN

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Data Graham posted:

She was a web developer back in the age

Lol

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mogooglien

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Yeah it’s so lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

The Choedan Kal require a lot more setup though. I think it's probably a good idea to combine the two but I think they'd be combined into Callandor - Rand finds Callandor in Rhuidean, perhaps amid a fight with a forsaken, Rand and Nynaeve use Callandor to cleanse saidin, rand carries callandor as his sword just generally