Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I was going to edit the 5th Column edit, to add The Ski to it, but The Ski was too small, and I couldn't get anything to resize and look good, so I abandonded that.

Then this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I can't find a fitting poster to modify, but if someone can, we need one for the second best home remodel: The Bathroom. (Does that one have a name like Groverhaus?)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

Drywall sir. Loadbearing Drywall.

No, Bathdoom guy cut load bearing I beams for his bathroom renovation. Probably inspired by Grover.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bonzo posted:

I cannot photoshop but I think we need a "Your vagina is making heaven crowded" one.

We also need a Gaming Garbage and Doom House one…

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

pixaal posted:

Halfway down the first page there's a Doom House one. Someone could probably make a better one though I didn't use a source poster and just winged it and not sure it came out fully on theme. I posted it because I feel it fit the theme of Doom House so well. Unfortunately the source res of the doll is pretty low so that's the largest res.

Wow. I don't know how I missed that one.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

This is only page 15. What am I missing about the Page 69 Snypa? Like, I know that :69snypa: exists, so is it related to the back story of the smiley?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

69 is the funny sex number, hth?

Yeah, I just thought there was more to it than that.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

I mean, I think it was just a really well-timed snipe with a relevant image?

:shrug:

Yeah, it seems I overt though it, instead of just basking in the funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Rarity posted:

No he just sniped a page at the perfect time to snipe a page. I'm sorry this is so hard for you

Kheldarn posted:

Yeah, it seems I overt though it, instead of just basking in the funny.