Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Kheldarn posted:

I was going to edit the 5th Column edit, to add The Ski to it, but The Ski was too small, and I couldn't get anything to resize and look good, so I abandonded that.

Then this happened.

Holy poo poo I forgot about that. Epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

All of these are amazing but I still don't remember this one at all, was there a specific flask loving challenge?

Oh my yes https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/flaskfucker-fruit-hat/2/

I think abe dropped the challenge and it was answered, spectacularly.

EDIT: KILL ME NOW, THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 13, 2019

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Pierzak posted:

In that case you don't have to tell us what you are, but you have to eat all the eggs.

You silly, it is only smashmouth that has to eat all the eggs.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Coolness Averted posted:

Hey the giant tub and gravel fungus farm would've been just as good.

I posted pics of the haus in an older chat server once and people were confused about what was wrong. I explained, in detail, and got in a fight about the haus.

I'm not a contractor, I computer nerd. But the haus was just...whoa. Like, the gently caress.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

the gamecube incident prevented me from losing fingat. I protected my face and hands when I exploded myself. I've got injuries, but fingat still here.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Rex-Goliath posted:

also the YOSPOS secfuck thread has forced the admins to memory-hole it several times due to goons flirting with danger on multiple occasions

shock level zero working in tech makes you have certain thoughts

I should go back to YOSPOS, it got goofy for a bit though

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Sep 19, 2019

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

poo poo I'm a dumb idiot for leaving I miss those colors and the cats 219 foreva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

*bites nails, hisses* this is so true if I had a nickel for each time I flushed DNS I would have enough nickels to weigh a tube-sock well and bash comcast CEOs with it