Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Baka-nin posted:

I dont recall any sex stuff (though I wouldn't be surprised) but he was famous for his extreme temper and vindicitveness.

He managed to turn it intò part of his appeal so it managed to cement his rep instead of damage it.

Sexpestery was one of his favorite things. The whisper network blasted about him a lot. Him groping a lady on stage was the first public play he got because it was impossible to hide it when it did it in front of everyone. He bragged about a lot of the stuff he did, but everyone was too afraid to do anything. And I mean stuff like rape.

EDIT: Or all those times he hospitalized people like the president of ABC for the loving hell of it, which were true events and he apparently was never arrested or had any retaliation for.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Sep 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

That's not him, someone just posted it going "THIS IS HIM RIGHT?!" and it wasn't, but I guess it still influenced the search engine.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

Weirdly, other than being shot into space by Bezos's dick rocket(Which weirdly managed to get through Shat's legendary ego) he's Hosting this weird loving fever dream of a tv show

He also hosted Weird or What which was basically "We make fun of conspiracy theories while pretending to give them a fair shake".

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
"I don't know the details but this guy is totally correct" is always a good sign that someone knows what they're talking about.