Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Hope he get's a nice beat down in court. Several years ago when I use to do convention work in larger cons we'd get him in often. We made sure that there was never a situation where he was alone with a woman of any age (we called it a Code Vic) due to all the complaints. But because he brought in a poo poo ton of revenue due to fans wanting to meet him higher staff never really bothered to confront him about the complaints from staff and attendees. Slimey rear end in a top hat, gently caress him. He got away with so much poo poo because of his semi-stardom and size of his fan base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Real question, what the gently caress is Stanning?

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Dawgstar posted:

I heard stories all the way back in the Livejournal days, too. Some were about him being a creep and even more about him just being a total entitled dick to whichever poor sap got the job of being his convention handler.

He was a creep and several conventions wouldn't leave him alone with female constaff or fans.
Source: I got stuck with the douche bag a few times. We had a Code Vic.