Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

It seems Vic supporters are now running with the idea that, actually, they all knew Marchi was the one they had the weakest case against and was likely to get away, but the others stand no chance.

After all the buildup this is very satisfying. I hope it continues to go good for the defense and very, very bad for Vic. Oh, sure, it’s almost guaranteed Vic will lose, but I want it to go really bad, to deter pieces of poo poo like him from thinking they can get away with stuff like this.

Oh, sorry, that’s libel, by “pieces of poo poo” I did not mean to say Vic was literally some kind of animate construct of fecal matter. ‘Twould be an insult to fecal constructs everywhere.

Zinkraptor fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Gripweed posted:

After the lawsuit is over I imagine there's going to be an embarrassing Kickstarter for an anime starring Vic that makes like 200% of it's goal and gets quietly canceled.

Fixed that for you. The money will seem to have mysteriously disappeared as well.

If there's one thing we've learned from the "war chest", vic fans have far more money than sense.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

I scrolled through and, especially as I got lower, the number of replies calling him stupid seemed a lot higher than those showing genuine support.

I’m not sure if that really means anything but it’s something.

Edit: I was responding to a post from last page, this thread is moving too quickly

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Here's the trick to that - he doesn't have support despite being a sex pest, he has support because he's a sex pest.