Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

https://twitter.com/agramuglia/status/1170030207014752257?s=21

weep it up creepy mask dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

mallratcal posted:

Sadly it vanished when twitter suspended his account after posting a ton of death threats.

Edit: Apparently he was the dude that got kicked out of a con for calling Marchi a liar during a Q&A.

What the hell, I already got that guy banned like two months ago :mad:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

mallratcal posted:

Seriously? :roflolmao: He was making these rambling posts about how he had been kicked off twitter, and how that was the first time he had been attacked, and if it happened again he was going to start stabbing people with his sword.

So consider yourself warned!!

I’ll uh keep an eye out lol

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

RubberLuffy posted:

Nick is mad as hell on Twitter right now. Calling people cucks and whatnot

I mean that is pretty much how he normally conducts himself on Twitter

Piell posted:

No, Rekieta is Blackface Lawyer because he wore blackface

Ty’s nickname is “Percy” but that is not so much a ‘nickname’ as it is ‘his actual name’

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Sooo there will be no appeal lmao