Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Agent Escalus posted:

If he'd gone away quietly it'd be too out-of-character.

The point of this whole thread is that either way he’s out of character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
For the good of all mankind

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

MechaX posted:

Interesting Update to this saga, and it has the potential to be a legal issue again: Vic may have tried to get some of his fans to kill for him via text message

https://twitter.com/DeadAsmodean/status/1673826540843421698?s=20

Anyone else, I’d say this can’t be real. With vic, i believe it must be.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

is that how she talks or is it some tik tok robot voice filter

Childrens VA enunciation

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Gyges posted:

Lying about being on MTV Cribs is one of the saddest lies I've ever heard.

There is one level deeper. I’ve seen people lie about having seen the episode

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Hughlander posted:

You realize his daughter is 58...

Shatner’s daughter is Rich Evans?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Neito posted:

I kinda hope that one day, Rich Evans does a Behind the Bastards on Vic. I suspect there's still some skeletons to shake out of the closet.

You mean Robert Evans, though wow would I listen to that podcast

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Spazzle posted:

I don't really care how he fills his podcasts. I'm just responding to people who act like BTB is some bastion of original investigative journalism.

I don’t think anyone thinks that it’s investigative journalism, just that the banter when their subject of choice comes up will be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Namtab posted:

Lock this thread until the court case actually updates

Or if rich evans guest hosts btb, but either way I support locking for the moment as well.