Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I need Tennessee to get this field goal so Watson gets the ball back one more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MJeff posted:

I need Tennessee to get this field goal so Watson gets the ball back one more time.

:laffo: of course

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Brownhat posted:

Lol Evans has zero points but loving Perriman goes off. Never drafting Evans again.

Hoping this is a joke...

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I was wracked by indecision about QBs, so I stuck with Dak over Baker and Gardner.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Also stuck with Mostert. I got a shot.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Brownhat posted:

Lol Evans has zero points but loving Perriman goes off. Never drafting Evans again.

lol

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So Gordon sucks, Cook is cooked, and Fournette is a Jaguar.

I brought this upon myself

Oh great now cook injured his shoulder. Figures. He hasn’t been right in weeks, now it’s just official

Santheb fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Dec 16, 2019

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Santheb posted:

So Gordon sucks, Cook is cooked, and Fournette is a Jaguar.

I brought this upon myself

Oh great now cook injured his shoulder. Figures. He hasn’t been right in weeks, now it’s just official

Oof, that’s gonna hurt. My biggest fuckup today, was swapping Deebo in for Drake at the last minute. Up 8, w/Zeke, Deebo and Lutz vs. Woods, Rudolph, Landry.

:unsmith:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Hey Dak, it would be great if you would look at Amari Cooper this half

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
As a Murray owner and playing against drake (who I dropped a week before he was traded), gently caress

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
gently caress you Melvin Gordon holy poo poo

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Hoping this is a joke...

Lol he still isn't marked as out on my ESPN app

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It was nice thinking I had a chance in beer league. :sigh:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

coronaball posted:

gently caress you Melvin Gordon holy poo poo

Can’t be said enough. Dudes been like a poison pill in the lineup half the time since he’s been back.

gently caress him. gently caress me for still believing in Fournette week in and week out.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Drake 4 TDs on my bench :smithicide:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Rick Grimes posted:

Drake 4 TDs on my bench :smithicide:

With you there buddy. Who knew? :(

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Silly Burrito posted:

With you there buddy. Who knew? :(

I had him in Flex all week. Thankfully Zeke is beast moding for me right now.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
I started Kupp and Gordon. Atleast they aren't giving me negative points now.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Everything in these afternoon games went wrong for me and now I'm probably hosed. Cooper with 1 catch. Deebo Samuel with 1 catch, Kittle against me with 25.1. I'm down by 3 with my Mack against Singletary and John Brown left

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Lost in the quarterfinals in both of my money leagues, with points on the bench. :suicide:

Seriously the worst loving feeling about playing this.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

It was nice thinking I had a chance in beer league. :sigh:

I think we officially have a rivalry at this point.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
holy crap cooper kupp you garbage time bastard man, I love you

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Veritek83 posted:

holy crap cooper kupp you garbage time bastard man, I hate you

Fixed, probably knocked me out of the finals.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I lead by 4 and my opponent has Kamara..... 😭 Third place will be fine I guess

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Zam posted:

I think we officially have a rivalry at this point.

Some rivalry, I think you've won every match we've had! :argh:

Did the math out of curiosity and even if I'd had my perfect lineup I would lost by half a point. :lol:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Ok Saints you don’t need Michael Thomas any more tonight better sit him

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Into the Championship!!

Where I face Jackson, Carson, Sanders and Adams......

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

You can count Lamar out he’s facing the Browns next week and we saw how that went last time.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Throwing a quick shout at the team that has brought me to the promised land and hopefully $350 in this 12-teamer:

QB: Aaron Rodgers (7.4)
RB: Zeke (1.4)
RB: Carson (4.9)
WR: DJ Moore (5.4)
WR: McLaurin/Baby Chark
Flex: Aaron Jones (3.4)
TE: Mandrews (13.4)

Dropped:
Mike Evans (2.9)

Lessons Learned/Notes for 2020:
- I will probably avoid Mike Evans and Julio Jones rounds 1-2 next season, unless something material changes about them, particularly Julio. Their inconsistency was frustrating. I just prefer more consistency in those rounds and one could have gotten much more value from drafting the Godwins of the world.
- DJ Moore played above expectations, despite considerable team turmoil.
- I admit that my strategy of going top-heavy with RBs only worked because they stayed healthy; I only take credit for targeting workshare volume and productive offenses.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

Throwing a quick shout at the team that has brought me to the promised land and hopefully $350 in this 12-teamer:

QB: Aaron Rodgers (7.4)
RB: Zeke (1.4)
RB: Carson (4.9)
WR: DJ Moore (5.4)
WR: McLaurin/Baby Chark
Flex: Aaron Jones (3.4)
TE: Mandrews (13.4)

Dropped:
Mike Evans (2.9)

Lessons Learned/Notes for 2020:
- I will probably avoid Mike Evans and Julio Jones rounds 1-2 next season, unless something material changes about them, particularly Julio. Their inconsistency was frustrating. I just prefer more consistency in those rounds and one could have gotten much more value from drafting the Godwins of the world.
- DJ Moore played above expectations, despite considerable team turmoil.
- I admit that my strategy of going top-heavy with RBs only worked because they stayed healthy; I only take credit for targeting workshare volume and productive offenses.

tbf to Julio and Evans, they were still probably top 5 out of all the players taken in the first 2 rounds. There was just so many busts/injuries and players being inconsistent in the first couple rounds this year.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Dec 19, 2019

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

VietCampo posted:

tbf to Julio and Evans, they were still probably top 5 out of all the players taken in the first 2 rounds. There was just so many busts/injuries and players being inconsistent in the first couple rounds this year.
Yeah. Saquon and kamara were both super tough to play for top 3 guys. My opponent in the finals has CMC because she got him as a second rounder last season (howwwwwwww) and kept him as a 12th pick keeper (good gawd). Rough year for the first two rounds. My wife wasn't happy with her first two picks (Hopkins and AB lol)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

VietCampo posted:

I totally posted that in the wrong thread, didn’t I. Oh well rolling with it.

Going 9 games without a TD (Julio) is the pits and a player like him shouldn’t suffer consecutive touchdown-drought seasons.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Really wish I had the Texans DST right now

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Is it me or is the announcer keep referring to Watson as Winston?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Suave Fedora posted:

Is it me or is the announcer keep referring to Watson as Winston?

They are

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Perryman not doing great, but at least he's doing better than my opponent's Hopkins.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Pander posted:

Yeah. Saquon and kamara were both super tough to play for top 3 guys. My opponent in the finals has CMC because she got him as a second rounder last season (howwwwwwww) and kept him as a 12th pick keeper (good gawd). Rough year for the first two rounds. My wife wasn't happy with her first two picks (Hopkins and AB lol)

I had this. Took Gurley at 1 and somehow CMC slid all the way to 20. Cake walked to 12-2 and a championship.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Glad I didn’t do something stupid and start Mr. Glass Fuller over Lockett

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
gently caress Will Fuller.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chernabog posted:

Perryman not doing great, but at least he's doing better than my opponent's Fuller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Having both Watson and Wilson this year has given me plenty of exciting opportunities to always start the wrong QB.