Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Ragnar Homsar posted:

The decision not to link music wasn't an oversight, it's a deliberate choice. Nintendo was on the warpath issuing copyright strikes for people uploading the soundtrack to YouTube, and I don't trust any uploads of the soundtrack anywhere to stay up for as long as I'd like. Even uploading to a burner account would likely result in the uploads being taken down not long after.

I suppose I could upload to Clyp, but then the issue becomes "how do I know Nintendo won't get pissy about it there too."

You could always upload the BGMs to lpix; it's what I did for my LPs. I'm pretty sure it's way too under the radar for Nintendo to sniff it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hilda, Shamir, Felix.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Real talk, Rodrigue's goatee looks like something he drew with markers.

Edel, Lysithea, Sylvain and Petra.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Dorothea, because I think Mercedes is one of the dullest characters in here.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Shinji117 posted:

The most interesting thing about that level came from the level background: why do rando Almyran pirates have what look to be proper cannons and when/why can’t we get them?

Don't need cannons when we have a Lysithea Nuke.

Edit: the FF14 talk helped me remember this gem of a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pdqUzOH_Hg
I've never touched 14 due to time constraints, but I sank a lot of hours into 11 back in the day... I should try to check the LP for it.

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Nov 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

I don't know what's more impressive: how buff this Bernie's getting or how magic-inept this Annette's turning out to be.