Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

1. Daniel Bryan

The only reason I even came back or give a poo poo about wrestling after lapsing in 2004 is this guy. He gets his moves over as extremely violent and has the charisma to make you love or hate it. I hate that he works for a completely vile company I can't morally watch but it doesn't make me love what he does any less.

2. Jon Moxley

Moxley makes me feel like I used to watching Steve Austin kick rear end. I'm not saying they're the same at all, they just spark the same feeling that poo poo is about to get real.

3. Chris Jericho

I mean, come on.

4. Pentagon Jr.

Pentagon Jr is so drat cool it hurts.

5. Cody

I've always liked Cody, even as Stardust and it feels good to see him out there proving he was worth more than WWE thought he was.

6. PAC

PAC is the poo poo.

7. Chad Gable

I'm always a sucker for shooters and it's killing me to watch a guy that stretch most of the WWE locker room be mocked for his size as a story that's supposed to get him over or some poo poo. I feel like Gable could be a top guy anywhere else if he had the chance.

8. Big E

Big E should be world champion.

9. Nyla Rose

Nyla has really won me over. She's green but obviously works very hard along with working a power style and keeping her opponent safe. She's gonna go somewhere and I'm excited to see how it goes.

10. Aleister Black

Seems like a pretty stand up guy and can seriously go. I feel like he's another talent that just won't ever shine under the WWE umbrella in spite of having a whole lot going for him.

Honorable Mentions

Looking at this list I realize I gravitate towards cruiserweights and people with sick looking offensive moves.

Not but a year ago I probably would have had Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura on this list but it's hard to justify considering how they're just flat out not on tv or stuck doing pointless bullshit since creative has nothing for them.

Katsuyori Shibata would have maybe topped the list before his injury and seeing him get hurt like he did was heartbreaking.

Brock Lesnar he still has that legit aura you can't manufacture with pro wrestling alone and the ability to put on great matches when the booking says his opponent is even close to equal. It's easier to forget though when he's doing silly poo poo like dancing with a briefcase or getting squashed with nut kicks or by Goldberg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Cena's feud with KO springboarded KO onto the main roster and helped make him the star he deserved to be.

This is a testament to how good KO is too since that feud was supposed to at the end bury him. If he were wrestling anywhere but WWE he'd have made my list.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

try the new taco place posted:

I've been trying to skim lists and not look too closely so the final reveal will be a surprise to me, but I'm still pretty certain who the top 2 are :(

Don't be so sad about Big Daddy Yum Yum's popularity.