Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

1. Taichi - he shouldn't need an explanation for being number one. He rules

2. Ryo Mizunami - she's cool as hell. She does the machine gun chops better than Kojima and her theme music is Pitbull. What's not to love?

3. Takumi Iroha - she's a potential top star somewhere some day. She's a fantastic wrestler and she is the perfect combination of dorky and badass. Also she left the pervert Rossy Ogawa to work for the leader of the anti-pervert eradication forces, Chigusa Nagayo.

4. Masashi Takeda - deathmatch legend, real shooter, has a pet owl.

5. Tetsuya Naito - he would have been number one a few years back but I still love him and want him to main event the Tokyo Dome

6. Kagetsu - one of the few reasons I still tolerate the existence of Stardom

7. Asuka - NOT the WWE one. She's having an insane year including the absolute match of the year the single lighttube deathmatch with Akito. (Also her name is NOT ASUKA)

8. Jake Lee - he's a perfect gentleman and he drinks cream soda but he calls it Jake Cream Soda. The pun works better in Japanese.

9. Sakura Hirota - Toru Yano for people with galaxy brains

10. Katsuhiko Nakajima - one half of the best tag team in the world and he kicks really hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

If they were active at any point from when the contest started to when it ends, they're a valid addition to the list.

There's going to be a lot of people very mad they can't retroactively add Hiromu to their lists when he definitely for real this time comes back at the next big NJPW show.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Goto is the most maliciously disrespected workers going today. The guy is a legitimate star maker. He makes every person he has a big match with look loving amazing.

He made my boys EVIL and Taichi look bad so I will never respect him.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

fadmonkey posted:

8) Asuka (WWE) - I like the other Asuka too, but this one has the best theme song

drat, putting CFO$ over Beyonce is a big call

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

NO VOTES TO COUNT IN THIS POST

Original:

quote:

1. Taichi
2. Ryo Mizunami
3. Takumi Iroha
4. Masashi Takeda
5. Tetsuya Naito
6. Kagetsu
7. Asuka - NOT the WWE one
8. Jake Lee
9. Sakura Hirota
10. Katsuhiko Nakajima

Script:

quote:

1. Taichi
2. Mikoto Shindo
3. Takumi Iroha
4. Ryo Mizunami
5. Jake Lee
6. Katsuhiko Nakajima
7. Tetsuya Naito
8. Masashi Takeda
9. Asuka (DDT)
10. Mei Suruga

Hirota would have been in if she wasn't cruelly rejected for the script.

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 20, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I had to look through the Every Time I Die Facebook page a little but Andy Williams is 41.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Taichi placing above SANADA is justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

drat, absolutely 0 of my guys made the top 10? My hipster cred is restored.