Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
1. tomohiro ishii
best worker currently breathing. genius.
2. kazuchika okada
3. shingo takagi
4. bryan danielson
he's in WWE jail so I very rarely get to actually watch him, but that doesn't change how good he is
5. YOSHI-HASHI
6. PCO
7. minoru suzuki
8. tessa blanchard
9. jungle boy
10. brody king

honorable mentions include: clark connors, lance archer, orange cassidy, tam nakano, yota tsuji, chase owens, scurll, la park, psycho clown among others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
it's sort of interesting that Gargano has only been on two lists. i feel like having the Ciampa/Gargano feud drag out for so long might have cooled him off a lot more than I realized. if it was this time last year, I think he would be a good bit higher in the rankings.