Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

vader is dead. regal is crippled. do any True Heroes still stand astride the world?

01) aja kong
02) champion of the working man ZSJ
03) suzuki (the old one. the new one looks p. good too but i have not seen enough of his stuff)
04) christopher jericho
05) ISHII
06) THE BIG MAN lance archer
07) machu picchu (out of GLOW [the netflix one not the lovely actual wrestling company])
08) liberty belle (out of GLOW [the netflix one not the lovely actual wrestling company])
09) luchasaurus
10) jungle jack perry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

super macho dude posted:

Would love to see everyone's Top 10 all time list.

it is tajirix10 that one year he was really really really really really really good

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Cavauro posted:

No votes to count in this post

original

lost my old email posted:

vader is dead. regal is crippled. do any True Heroes still stand astride this weary world?

01) aja kong
02) champion of the working man ZSJ
03) suzuki (the old one. the new one looks p. good too but i have not seen enough of his stuff)
04) christopher jericho
05) ISHII
06) THE BIG MAN lance archer
07) machu picchu (out of GLOW [the netflix one not the lovely actual wrestling company])
08) liberty belle (out of GLOW [the netflix one not the lovely actual wrestling company])
09) luchasaurus
10) jungle jack perry

scientifically determined

code:
01)	Aja Kong
02)	Minoru Suzuki
03)	Zack Sabre Jr
04)	Lance Archer
05)	Tomohiro Ishii
06)	Luchasaurus
07)	Jungle Boy
08)	Jon Moxley
09)	Shota Umino
10)	Taichi
obviously i am hampered by the matrix's lack of GLOW characters and some of the minor variations in placement can probably be attributed to me doing a few accidental double clicks. the greatest anomaly is

code:
15	Cody
16	Chris Jericho
thinking on it further i probably did overate jericho a little also it is very hard to vote against La Parka in the heat of the moment. thanks el generico!

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

why are we posting ages now what has occurred? i went back to page thispageminusone and am none the wiser

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Miho Abe better get the honorary #1 spot despite (as far as i'm aware) never wrestling a match. She's an absolute treasure.

bobby heenan had a good line on this. obviously he did a bit of wrestling but his position was that he was fully in "the business" but he was portraying the character of "the manager." i mean what is more wrestling than lil' naitch and he did like two comedy matches? regretting not putting lil' natch in my fab fivex2 to be honest

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

ishii really should be number 1 and perhaps probably is even i have not run the numbers. like i like aja better but how can i argue against ishii being rated best in show? it is impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

crufts but it is tiny ishiis with slight variations instead of mutant wolves that is a whimsical notion i just had