Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
This is a very current list

1. Slex - He's the business
2. Shawn Spears - I kind of liked his old character, but this one is super compelling. He had a super entrance at All Out.
3. Chris Jericho - Le champion.
4. Scorpio Sky - He sung That thing you do on a youtube thing and now I like him.
5. Kenny Omega - I never really understood the hype but then I saw him just eviscerate Moxley in a video and then V trigger the hell out of PAC and he's pretty cool now.
6. Tenille Dashwood - Also pretty cool
7. Cody Rhodes - The builds to all of his matches are really compelling, and the matches usually are too
8. MJF - Very entertaining douche
9. Robbie Eagles - gently caress Will Ospreay
10. Awesome Kong - She was around when I first started watching wrestling and was cool then and is cool now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU