Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

What is the most powerful move in wrestling logic? Does anything beat the Canadian destroyer off the ladder through a table from last weekend? Maybe a Burning Hammer would still beat that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

Going back to the Jericho question briefly, I think on the first episode of Dynamite he did the cocky pin attempt where he barely puts a foot on a guy and poses and I marked out like I was 8 again. The best

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

Ok, how about the youngest? Dream in the North American title ladder match?

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

Where does Ethan Page buy his cool shirts? There was a link in one of the AEW threads recently but I can't find it.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

Thauros posted:

the skull one was form shein for like $20

That's it, thank you. I do not want to pay $1000 for a wild pattern from Dan Flashes