Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

apophenium posted:

Work the chinlock brother we need to slow it down.

You can kinda see it sometimes when they lock up, the wrestler "on top" will lean down and hide their face in their opponent's neck or shoulder or whatever and they're probably saying "I'm gonna throw you to the corner, let's do that reversal spot we worked out earlier" or "I'm gonna powerbomb the poo poo outta you, tuck your chin, player"

I got back into wrestling recently and was watching some CM Punk matches (and promos) to see what all the fuss was about, and maybe it was because I was seeing too much of his work all at once, but it felt glaringly obvious when he was pushing his face into his opponent's head to call spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Wouldn't that also apply to straight up quitting unless WWE wants to keep paying their salary too?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Toni Storm owns but it's obviously too gimmicky to last forever, so yeah it'll be interesting to see how she keeps it fresh until it's time to put it down.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Saucer Crab posted:

Sting taking off a Sting mask to show that he's the real Sting

Iconic