Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Explosions posted:

Cesaro has 2105 matches in cagematch and in a year or two when he passes the Undertaker as the more veteran wrestler I hope the Undertaker literally dies.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

also naito

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

woah hello there, thanks for this.

There is also a printed collection of some of Meltzers obituaries that you could track down. I lost mine in a move :(

Tributes. i found a copy at my local used book store about a year ago. its pretty solid, goes up until 2001-2002ish.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it was the theme song for invasion

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

he reminds me of a discontinued snack product. anyone remember this? anybody know about this shint?

yeah i remember those, they were pretty mid

i was all in on soda-licious tho

History Comes Inside! posted:

It looks like a really inconvenient fruit roll up

basically yeah, they came in various shapes on a white piece of cardboard and you unravelled it. excessively chewy, kinda tasted like the cardboard

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bryans work in aew compared to his wwe run is like night and day

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yeah she's had some fun matches. i liked a lot of her nxt run. she's had some great ones with bayley

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Claudio has said that it makes some guys dizzy but not others

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news...%20of%20people.

no wonder claudio corpses occasionally when he's doing the swing on people

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hes (jinder) definitely not setting the world on fire with his ringwork, but even outside of that he was presented as someone that basically lucked into the title. constant interference finishes, etc.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

thats kenny, look at the design on the tights

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

blame yourself or god

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

STING 64 posted:

he dropped the ic title, started being relegated to just wrestling challenge then just house shows, then just wasn't renewed.

yeah i remember him being perpetually around the midcard around that time then being in the opening match for a hot minute after dropping it, then he was gone entirely before he died.

lots of schoolyard rumors about him being the new ultimate warrior then dying and them having to bring the old one back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Grey posted:

That part that I never understood... What's the problem with the Smackdown booker listening in on a Raw booking meeting?

vince is so horny for competition he forces it upon his employees and children