Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Speaking of Edge & Christian, when did they drop the Brood gimmick and become wacky heels? Was it gradual? I think this change occurred during a brief time that I stopped watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I don't watch WWE, so when I saw people saying Karrion Kross had a disastrous run, I can't seem to find any information as to why it was so bad. Can someone explain?

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Why has Edge's return been so bad? I have only watched that terrible Wrestlemania 36 match that somehow went nearly 37 minutes, but felt like it went over an hour.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

The Grey posted:

I think HHH's reign of terror did me in. I always hated DX and HHH, and hated the idea of guys with booking influence getting pushed to the top.

HHH's reign of terror also did me in, as well. By the summer of 2003, maybe fall, I stopped watching regularly.

I would watch here and there, but AEW was the product that brought me back in late 2020. While I hear big things are happening in the WWE, I have no interest in watching it. AEW isn't perfect, but I still enjoy it.

Which, speaking of AEW, what is the appeal of Adam Cole? I missed him on the indies, and his entire NXT run, so I feel like I am missing something about him.