Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

you are going to love it, there's a whole wall of what appear to be shelves, but they pull out to form a set of stairs up into the spacious loft, or...well I think they do, honestly i can't fit inside to check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

me: *reads the crochet sign on the wall* ..."HO SEET HO"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**gets on plane**

**puts tiny house in overhead bin**

**takes one last look around the cabin at all the suckers squished in their tiny seats**

**jumps into tiny home and relaxes for the rest of the flight**

nut

this is a real ingenious design, todd came up with this one, we decided to take all the wasted space that you would take up while living inside the tiny house, and we put a little fountain in your kitchen go ahead take a sip...ha ha yes it is fondue!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i know it looks like a trash collection bin, but, if you do yoga, you can fold yerself right in there!
only 10, 0000 a month rent!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You just push on this wall and it makes the room larger! just don't put anything too important in that claimed space because if you push on it from the other side your room becomes smaller. See you are sharing the middle of the room with your neighbor they work the opposite shift and you guys can figure out weekends yourselves.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi yes i am Montresor and i have a small cell in my wine cellar availible for rent
you will have a room mate
he is a skellington

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

hi yes i am Montresor and i have a small cell in my wine cellar availible for rent
you will have a room mate
he is a skellington

Fortunato is quiet these days, nd he won't steal your food, i prmoise!

lost my old email

i already live this reality but quite appreciate having not much to hoover

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

google THIS

Finally shrank my house down to the point where it's basically a suit that I wear everywhere.

Now I'm having some issues, though. I need a place to store my house when I'm not wearing it, along with potentially some spare houses. Also turns out it's not very waterproof so I might need some kind of sun and rain block to place above it, maybe a little station to clean it and a place where I can evacuate its waste tank. I was also thinking about adding an outdoor kitchen to my house but that's not very practical since my house-suit doesn't really have a yard, so I might construct something in my house storage space. Same goes for sleeping, I've found that I can't fit much padding inside my house so an alternative sleeping apparatus might be preferable. This whole project is becoming a lot of work, but the convenience of not needing a conventional house is worth it.

pixaal

google THIS posted:

Finally shrank my house down to the point where it's basically a suit that I wear everywhere.

Now I'm having some issues, though. I need a place to store my house when I'm not wearing it, along with potentially some spare houses. Also turns out it's not very waterproof so I might need some kind of sun and rain block to place above it, maybe a little station to clean it and a place where I can evacuate its waste tank. I was also thinking about adding an outdoor kitchen to my house but that's not very practical since my house-suit doesn't really have a yard, so I might construct something in my house storage space. Same goes for sleeping, I've found that I can't fit much padding inside my house so an alternative sleeping apparatus might be preferable. This whole project is becoming a lot of work, but the convenience of not needing a conventional house is worth it.

some way to sit down and enjoy a smoke while listening to music would be nice can we add this to the design? I'm v.interested in your mobile living arrangement.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

me in my tiny house, with my neighbours

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lost mine to a tiny twister

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

WetNightmare posted:

lost mine to a tiny twister

skinny checkers famous song,
"the tiny twist"

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
my sister took me to a fancy restaurant once and pointed out all the HGTV tiny house people who were seated nearby (she loves that show)

they were a lot bigger than I thought they’d be

HP = fine art itt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

As I start leaving the office, I pick the tiny house up off the hat-rack, place it over my head and say, "honey, I'm home!"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Wicked Witch of the West: *doink* Ow, my head. What the hell was that?

Me (getting violently thrown around the inside of my tiny home): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

----------------

Escape From Noise

The Tiny House and Upcycling movement OG:

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Sep 10, 2019

nut

ty pennington: before we move this bus, I do have a little bit of bad news. I know you started this journey with a house wishlist and we blew it out of the water--except one thing. *Sigh* you're going to have to keep the bucket you'll poo poo in outside.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Tiny House and Upcycling movement OG:

wow okay personal attacks today SWR fine

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

wow okay personal attacks today SWR fine

Heather Papps

hello friend

little old lady: well things have been much simpler since i downsized from a shoe to a sandal.

Escape From Noise

Uh he lives in a tiny trashcan that he's renovated the heck out of. TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG!

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Uh he lives in a tiny trashcan that he's renovated the heck out of. TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG!

Heather Papps

hello friend

another female pioneer swept under the rug of history

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

another female pioneer swept under the rug of history

Dude. She beat kids.
Edit: AND starved them.

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is about tiny house lifestyle not about the crimes which i admit she committed

google THIS

"Wanna see my new fairy garden?" (takes out a microscope slide, squints at it in the light) "Wait, I think this is the Christmas village."

pixaal

I want to live in a postage stamp

can anyone help me make this a reality?

sig by owlhawk911

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

pixaal posted:

I want to live in a postage stamp

can anyone help me make this a reality?

have you tried asking the Wishmaster from 'Wes Craven The Master of Horror Presents Wishmaster 3?'

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
your wish is granted... haha... but now you're being used on a package... being mailed to Abu Dhabi! and Nermal is also in the package.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bonaventure posted:

your wish is granted... haha... but now you're being used on a package... being mailed to Abu Dhabi! and Nermal is also in the package.

tiny house and tiny travel,
the tiny hipsters dream

Heather Papps

hello friend

"yeah we could have flown to mexico, but like, ug. anyways we used locally sourced transport and analogue feet walking. took a while, but so much better for us and the planet you know?"

google THIS

(poops out a tiny house, then grins at the camera)

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont think the tiny house should move very much, if at all, and im wondering if all this talk about the tiny house movement was not made up by historians who claim to have seen it move

----------------

google THIS

Our house, in the middle of our street
Our house, in the middle of our
Our house, in the middle of our street
Hey I said that's OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR-

*crunch*

Can you not watch where you're driving?!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Houses protesting for their rights is so cute

Escape From Noise

Instructions for Making a Box Tiny House

Materials:

1 empty box of corrugated cardboard
Vinyl sheet (semitransparent)-20 inches square
Rubber tape (water-resistant)-about eight yards
Wire-about two yards
Small pointed knife (a tool)
(To have on hand, if necessary: Three pieces of worn canvas and one pair of work boots in addition to regular clothes for streetwear.)

Any empty box a yard long by a yard wide and about four feet deep will do. However, in practice, one of the standard forms commonly called a "quarto" is desirable. standard items are easy to find, and most commercial articles that use standard-sized boxes are generally of a regular shape-various types of foodstuffs precisely adaptable to the container-so that the construction is sturdier than others. The most important reason to use the standardized form is that it is hard to distinguish one tiny house from another. As far as I know, most tiny house dwellers utilize this quarto box. for if the tiny house has any striking features to it, its special anonymity will suffer.

even the common variety of corrugated cardboard has recently been strengthened the, and since it is semiwaterproof there is no need to select any special kind unless you are going through the rainy season. Ordinary cardboard has better ventilation and is lighter and easier to use. for those who wish to occupy one tiny house over a period of time, regardless of the season, I recommend the Frog Box, especially good in wet weather. This tiny house has a vinyl finish, and as the name suggests, it is exceedingly strong in water. when new it has a Sheen as if oiled, but apparently it produces static electricity easily, quickly absorb dirt, and gets covered with dust; then the edges thicker than the ordinary one and looks wavy. You can tell it at once from the common tiny house.

to construct your tiny house there is no particular procedure to follow. First decide what is to be the bottom and the top the tiny house-decide according to whatever design there may be to make the top the side with the least wear or just decide arbitrarily-and cut out the bottom part. In cases where one has numerous personal effects to carry, the bottom part can be folded inward without cutting, and, with wire and tape, the two ends can be made into a baggage rack. Tape the exposed part of the edges at the three points on the ceiling and at the one on the side where they come together.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Sep 11, 2019

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what if im a giant like from jack and the beanstalk and every house seems tiny to me

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Houses protesting for their rights is so cute