Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
It’s brave new world where jony ives has escaped the padded white room to answer his true calling, making esoteric sex toys for millionaires. Will Apple finally make a thiccphone? Has timb finally succeeded in recreating Microsoft circa 1990? When does a camera wart become a camera tumour?

Find out all this and more by watching a 90-120 minute extended corporate advertisement.

Because Apple is leakier than the British government preparing for brexit right now, it’s obvious what’s going to be announced:

3 iPhones, one cheapo and two expensive in small and large. expect bigger camera warts on the latter two, a ‘faster chip’ and idk some reverse wireless charging. really pulling it out of the hat guys.

Apple Watch, decent chance. probably nothing, maybe sleep tracking. I’m sure the 7 people who own one will think it’s neat but not upgrade.

new MacBook Pro 16. outside shot, hope this happens because papa needs a laptop that doesn’t poo poo the bed when I type with my Cheeto dust encrusted fingers.

more stuff/updates on apples transformation into a maker of really, desperately bad tv shows.

iPod socks, I’ve got a good feeling about this one.

e: posted from my timbphone SE

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
nice! ground floor

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

calling it: airpower launches

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Endless Mike posted:

calling it: airpower launches

"the f35 of wireless chargers"

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

renders are dumb, but between whatever coming out tomorrow having been leaked already, not having 5g (it shouldn't yet), and still having lightning, i think i can wait till 2020. and i think the fake rear end renders from that one leaker mcleakyface who is right 33% of the time look p good- i like the ipad pro aesthetic.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the phones are too drat big

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the bump is too small. it needs to stick out a few more mm to be really obnoxious

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
merge the bump as a pop socket

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

the bump is too small. it needs to stick out a few more mm to be really obnoxious

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

sonatinas posted:

merge the bump as a pop socket

pop socket / telephoto lense

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pro mode confirmed:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that's the stuff. now you have to buy a case to keep it from sitting at a weird angle if you put it down

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Agile Vector posted:

pro mode confirmed:

:bisonyes:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98W9QuMq-2k

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i am extremely HYPE to witness what surprising new microincremental phone upgrade tim has crafted for us behind the scenes

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
only in it for a mini refresh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
mac pro re-re-re-recancelled

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rodtronics on the ground floor

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Agile Vector posted:

pro mode confirmed:

put it in the middle so there's something to hold

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
my prediction is the surprise announcement that Apple is giving up on iOS as a failure and is switching to WebOS, just like they did with System 9 and OS X.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

also the slider form factor will come back in a big way

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i kinda dont care tbh

tim u better make me care w/ some cool poo poo. or some boring poo poo idc about, whatev

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

timb release the sex

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
the cool poo poo is coming next year

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

before or after Linux on the desktop

Gamma
Dec 31, 2008
where's USB-C tim

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rotor posted:

my prediction is the surprise announcement that Apple is giving up on iOS as a failure and is switching to WebOS, just like they did with System 9 and OS X.

reverse acquisition by uh, LG? who even owns webos any more?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Gamma posted:

where's USB-C tim

on their 1st party wireless charger

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Bloody posted:

before or after Linux on the desktop

after. mac os x was released in 2001

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

reverse acquisition by uh, LG? who even owns webos any more?

LG

that's the weird thing, like they make phones and they make webos TVs why don't they make webos phones?

i think it's that Tim is paying them to keep it under wraps because he knows they would destroy iPhones forever

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
me im holding out for a surprise announcement that the new base mac pro has been discounted to $2000 and it comes with a free 6k monitor

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

iphones have a headphone jack again but it's 4 pin XLR

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

next year you can have a 4th lens and each of them can have their own little bump on one of the corners like theyre legs of a tiny table

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

poty posted:

next year you can have a 4th lens and each of them can have their own little bump on one of the corners like theyre legs of a tiny table

now that's the kind of innovative design we come to expect from apple

rotor posted:

LG

that's the weird thing, like they make phones and they make webos TVs why don't they make webos phones?

i think it's that Tim is paying them to keep it under wraps because he knows they would destroy iPhones forever

it has to be. there's no other logical reason for them to still be making android phones

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Turnquiet posted:

renders are dumb, but between whatever coming out tomorrow having been leaked already, not having 5g (it shouldn't yet), and still having lightning, i think i can wait till 2020. and i think the fake rear end renders from that one leaker mcleakyface who is right 33% of the time look p good- i like the ipad pro aesthetic.

this is way cooler than whatever comes out tomorrow

edit i will still buy whatever comes out tomorrow. gotta upgrade this 5s

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I can't wait to hear how many $1000 display stands they've sold

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my wife and I are going to buy some XR telephones.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:whatfor:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
bumpin like the camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

she wants one

and my iPhone 6 is a piece of bendy poo poo that barely charges anymore and it sucks and I hate it.