Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

weird definition of one handed typing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao listening to music on headphones: literally impossible before iwatch

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

mulligan posted:

noooo just give me more battery lifeeeee

sorry a day has been defined as 18 hours so you don't actually need anymore battery

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

my partner frequently complains that tech companies all forget that period-having people actually track that stuff and they would *like* something for it.

there are already thousands of period tracking apps

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

the display seems like cool technology but I'll keep my watch that has an always on display and has never been actively charged in over 10 years

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

holy poo poo they put camera bumps on top of a larger bump

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Jenny Agutter posted:

possibly the ugliest modern smartphone

well that didn't last long

Jenny Agutter fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Sep 10, 2019

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

finally dark souls on a phone, just what everyone wanted

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao literally stole the bloodborne counter

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

idgi none of the phones in the commercial have a case?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

similar to the xdr display. $1000 matte display option for iPhone or...?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

wow I sure am going to miss the old camera app font???

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

*sees posters immediately make comments on a winds appearance* gee I wonder why women haven't wanted to be on the apple stage in previous years

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

those phones were really ugly. how many generations until ives designs are cleared out the pipeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Laslow posted:

idk man, i feel like my x is still fast enough.

my wife even thinks her 6s is still pretty good and has a headphone jack. i guess if you’ve got an SE, you’d feel the same way. the idea that you could have a perfectly usable iphone 5 with newer guts well into 2019 is pretty neat.

the fact that they haven’t updated it with 8/X guts already is dumb and bad.

yeah the se definitely feels fast enough still but I'm not interested in playing dark souls on my phone