Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
If a thought turns into an orb, through whatever process, does the person who thought it up lose that idea? Could someone just sit there adding two plus two in their head until they have enough marbles for a candy bar? If they turn "it's cold, wear a coat" into brain pennies, do they just not understand that idea until someone explains it to them again? If I write down my mom's chicken salad recipe and memorize it, then turn it into bus fare, can I read the recipe again and repeat the process?

I figure it has to be repeatable, just because otherwise "wear a coat when it's cold" would have been used long ago and the value of new thoughts, no matter how inane, would skyrocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

I was going to point out that Monte must have had some bad experiences with long distance relationships, but I just realized he created a world where you can't send married people on business trips. Amazing.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Chakan posted:

I've been slowly going through the last F&F thread, and I'm near the start of the Beast review, so I hate that this thread is also talking about it because I get confused about which one I'm looking at.

Soon you'll hate that this thread is talking about Beast for many other reasons.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Monsterhearts is a game that is very clearly not being aimed at the typical RPG crowd and I love it dearly for that.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

SunAndSpring posted:

Some day I hope I post something of interest here but then again the last time that happened, I had like 6 people including one of the lead developers saying not to do it for some dumb reason.

Like I dunno it just sucks to make poo poo that gets no engagement because I can’t make it seem exciting (but who really can with this poo poo), so if I want to find something interesting, I’ve got to pray some goon has never touched it here and that it’s something goons know.

Buddy, you're doing fine. Keep on posting

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

NutritiousSnack posted:

I'm just going to bite the bullet and do some Fragged reviews. I love the game to loving much

This kinda got lost in all the other stuff but I am all about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

The Six Smiths, of course, being Dan, Kaede, Con, Coyote, Kevin, and Mask De Smith. Legends tell of another, who only appears should one of the known Smiths fall in battle.