Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Of all the terrible stuff that's been on Report This Post, probably the worst thing to me was the young adult episode. I haven't listened to all of the other ones but the concept of "own voice" really stuck with me. Just a wide variety of terrible stuff.

Harry Potter was the best in terms of breadth of terribleness, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

RIP Twit or Twitn't

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'm three posts into the anti-vax episode and I've said "Jesus Christ" out loud twice. I can't keep listening to this at work.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Victory Position posted:

Are they picking over whatever the F-Plus has already been through or is their content novel?
I haven't listened to F-Plus. I imagine whatever overlap there is, if any, isn't intentional.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

RIP Twit or Twitn't
It's back now!

I get a kick out of how Geiger pronounces MGTOW as "mig-tow." I like saying "M-G-toe."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tears In A Vial posted:

lol they bought an ad

hi Christian!

Tears In A Vial posted:

I enjoyed the recent craft beer episode where Christian read out a news report about one of Geigers gently caress ups.
That was my favorite episode to date. Although I wish they had read more posts from the Beer Advocate forums, there's no shortage of snobs and snobbery there.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I love the fanart for this latest episode.

I have to imagine a Friends episode is going to happen. I'm still baffled by the fact that Friends is more of a '90s cultural touchstone among the public than The Simpsons, which was a major cultural phenomenon when it started. I understand that has a lot to do with the fact that Friends has been on Netflix for a long, long time and The Simpsons was very late to the streaming game, but still.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 16, 2019

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Boy, that "I want to gently caress Marge" Reddit post just kept on fuckin going, huh

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

normies love The Office too, i'm willing to bet there are bad Friends posts. the fact that Friends is a normie show and the Simpsons is a niche classic among meme shitposters is still hard for me to accept

can't wait for the Worst Posts of 2019 episode. as Twitter gets worse, so do the posts there

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fogelsang's terrible tweet was a breath of fresh air. Sometimes a tweet is bad not because it's an unhinged political take but simply because it's a terrible pun/joke.

Mordja posted:

So what's Geiger's SA username anyways?
Christian is the one with the SA account, not Geiger. Don't know his handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Some advice for getting through this episode about Twitter history: no matter how embarrassing the stuff from up to 2015 all sounds, it's so much better than how the website is now. Rowdy Dad is no more embarrassing as front-facing camera video tweets where the "joke" is constantly repeating something, it's just that Hell Homer didn't get a sitcom writing deal out of it and his fall from grace was funnier than some schmuck digging up tweets from eight years ago.

I know for a fact that Markus J. was a goon. He got banned for airing his stupid drama in E/N Bullshit, right?

I'm surprised they didn't mention the We Rate Dogs/Dog Rater/whatever account's incident where they tweeted out a false name for a dog. When someone pointed out that its name was something in Arabic, they responded "we get better engagement for English-sounding names."

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 6, 2020