Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I listened to the first few episodes earlier this summer and have been meaning to get back to it. Decent show. I only found out about it through the drama around Geiger's previous podcast The Flour Hour, which is a shame because it's worth checking out on its own merits. Kind of a middle ground between The F+'s goofy roundtable of Internet idiocy and Lou Reads's straight-faced monologue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I only know secondhand information and would rather not poison the well for this show with hearsay.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Sep 10, 2019

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Victory Position posted:

Are they picking over whatever the F-Plus has already been through or is their content novel?
There's some overlap, but that's mostly because that show has spent an entire decade reading Internet bullshit. Report This Post covers more general topics and has a different approach to them; it's not redundant at all.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

get that OUT of my face posted:

I'm surprised they didn't mention the We Rate Dogs/Dog Rater/whatever account's incident where they tweeted out a false name for a dog. When someone pointed out that its name was something in Arabic, they responded "we get better engagement for English-sounding names."
Ahahahahahahaha yesss

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I will be very disappointed if any episodes going forward do not include a visit to Daily Diapers.

Edit: I am very disappointed by the lack of Sonic diapers. :sigh:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Feb 24, 2020

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Mordja posted:

Some of them have got to be joke posts, like that "it's not gay to gently caress sonic" hypothesis.
It's a joke, but it's a truly insufferable one more than worthy of the show.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Twit or Twitn't might be the worst segment on any podcast and is also the best thing about this show.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1237947664639102978

Welp, "Geiger" has finally been unmasked.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Diaper guys need to be in every episode with their own theme song like MGTOW.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Previa_fun posted:

If you make fun of Travis's cringey as hell posting you're a chud
That's something that bad people do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
If nothing else, please listen to the Chive episode.