Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Just listened to the live show, really good.

I am the guy who they were talking about that made the ‘This aint it chief’ theme song. it was all fun and games until the guest said they thought Geiger made it and were fixin to roast him for it. they quickly changed the subject to be nice but i literally lolled bc it sounds like such poo poo and I have to skip it every time it’s too cringe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

dangerburrd posted:

All the songs except the MGTOW one are really bad but yours is the least bad

thank u, it is really bad and embarrassing to have to hear when I’m trying to listen to my favorite podcast

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

https://soundcloud.com/reportthispost/197f-cum-town-with-realonlineboy

quote:

Whatever man this poo poo's boring who cares. Thanks to Sam (on twitter @realonlineboy) for joining us on this one and thanks to DAVID who selected this topic.

And of course thanks to Stav for quitting Cum Town the same weekend that this episode drops. Hey maybe our listeners can convince the people subscribing to their patreon to subscribe to ours now instead? Please god please do it