Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Straight Outta CompUSA
Sep 29, 2004

THAT'S NOT A BALD SPOT!! that's just where my cat was eating my dandruff
Any chance anyone knows what happened with the Reality TV episode, or better yet somehow have it archived?

Just got into this show a couple weeks ago and I've been listening constantly and hadn't gotten to 42 Reality TV yet, but on the newest ep they said they had to delete that one and didn't go into why at all and now it's gonna drive me nuts! Did someone say something they shouldn't have or what?

(Update) Nevermind just found their tweet about the episode and it apparently had a guest that was later outed as a sex pest or something, mystery solved.

Straight Outta CompUSA fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Mar 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU