Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
Pretty sure they did a couple weeks ago, maybe on a bonus up though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
I listened to the feet episode off and on across a couple of days so as not to get too horny because it was too disgusting for me, just went in to finish it and I still have an hour left :gonk: might not finish this one

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
I'm listening to a handful of early episodes I hadn't heard before and during the dating/marriage/divorce episode it's a little :magical: listening to Christian talk about how great marriage is

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
What if I was already a horrible little freak?

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
Sort of surprised Geiger didn’t try to get Andy Dick’s number from that guy, although I’m not sure where the bit could go from there

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

Forum Hussy posted:

Sort of surprised Geiger didn’t try to get Andy Dick’s number from that guy, although I’m not sure where the bit could go from there

Whoops ok, watched the live episode and now I know the answer to that lmao

dangerburrd posted:

Also if the guy who keeps reading long unfunny mtg posts in the live eps is on here: please stop

He somehow isn’t here, unfortunately

Forum Hussy fucked around with this message at 09:29 on May 20, 2021

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
Bringing this thread back just to say that’s there’s way more talk about people’s assholes than I ever wanted in the latest episode. I’m still listening though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005
It’ll be a cold day in hell before I listen to an episode about piss drinking