Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

I think the worst take from 2016 is that there are droves of super poor, racist chuds coming out of their mobile home parks to vote for nazis, despite being so far under the boot/opioid crisis to vote effectively. The real threat were middle and upper class racist chud boomers who live in suburb hell outside of Dallas/Phoenix/ect who vote for Trump because they have the luxury to do so and can restore the white ethnostate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

i should have said minutes instead of hours lmao

look up my ip you coward admin

toxxing my account. you prove that i am indeed the op and i will accept a permaban. if i'm not the op then fau gets something less than that. fair?

i am willing to meltdown and tank my reputation (lol) just to stick my neck out for a rando even if it gets me carried into an insane asylum :kiddo:

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 21:44 on Sep 11, 2019

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Chuka Umana posted:

toxxing my account. you prove that i am indeed the op and i will accept a permaban. if i'm not the op then fau gets something less than that. fair?

i am willing to meltdown and tank my reputation just to stick my neck out for a rando even if it gets me carried into an insane asylum :kiddo:

lol

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm pretty sure the ND growth is due to it becoming a fracked hellhole, too

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's about as bad as your posting op

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Sentence: death

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Grondoth posted:

I'm pretty sure the ND growth is due to it becoming a fracked hellhole, too

This is what I'm assuming.

I've got some family who're economically marooned in a defunct farming region of the lower great plains. Like, if you can get a job as a fry cook, that's a really good get. Year-round employment with no heavy lifting, they pay you in money, the checks don't bounce, etc.

When one of my cousins started getting pipeline jobs, it was absolutely amazing and a really big deal. He was working some of those areas pretty regularly.

Also, I just looked up this map:

edit:

Also, Washington has the country's highest minimum wage and it regularly increases

quote:

These are the changes by year that have been made to the Washington State minimum wage since 1961.

Initiative 688, approved by Washington voters in 1998, required L&I to make a cost-of-living adjustment to the minimum wage each year between 2001 and 2016, based on the federal Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W).

Initiative 1433, approved by Washington voters in 2016, requires a statewide minimum wage of $11.00 in 2017, $11.50 in 2018, $12.00 in 2019, and $13.50 in 2020.

Beginning 2021, and each year thereafter, L&I is required to make a cost-of-living adjustment to the minimum wage based on the CPI-W.
https://www.lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/Wages/Minimum/History/default.asp

Accretionist has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Sep 11, 2019

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tossarian is using NordVPN

and that was a typo but I’m leaving it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My dad lives near a place called Poverty Mesa (CO) and I’ve never been there but I assume it’s full of yokels taking naps in hog troughs and drinking moonshine out of jugs and porking their relatives.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Yossarian-22 posted:

i am willing to meltdown and tank my reputation (lol) just to stick my neck out for a rando even if it gets me carried into an insane asylum :kiddo:

my guy you could have posted this thread in D&D and you'd have a ton of unfunny morons seriously engaging with you

instead of having yourself committed, maybe just write this one off and try again?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Gas Culture

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wakko posted:

my guy you could have posted this thread in D&D and you'd have a ton of unfunny morons seriously engaging with you

instead of having yourself committed, maybe just write this one off and try again?

yeah for real. if you want to go “Guys it’s time we looked at this issue, let us seriously Discuss and Debate poverty in America” then post it in DND. it’s not as if we can’t have Serious chat but if you want that to happen the thread should be actual LF effortpost OP and if it’s gunna be a 1 liner that i once saw a boarded-up house in cleveland and it looked scary and real, you’re gunna get a bunch of stuff lmao trup :d2a: pov is real bad ya bc capitalism is real bad. crack ping responses

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmfao you can't toxx another person, go away

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OP if you're not this other guy I'm sorry to you, he's way nutso

edit: yes I am stigmatizing the mentally ill!!!!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

you already offered to accept a probe. i'm willing to prostrate my account further and accept a permaban if you agree to even a 6 hour probe for being wrong in return. i have a pretty consistent ip address that i use on the regular even if happen to be on a vpn sometimes. it should be pretty obvious from my login history. deal?

the plus side is that you'll get me off these forums if you're right but i think you're all enjoying my sadomasochism little bit too much, so maybe you won't accept the bargain :3:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so what made you this insane?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Truniht posted:

I think the worst take from 2016 is that there are droves of super poor, racist chuds coming out of their mobile home parks to vote for nazis, despite being so far under the boot/opioid crisis to vote effectively. The real threat were middle and upper class racist chud boomers who live in suburb hell outside of Dallas/Phoenix/ect who vote for Trump because they have the luxury to do so and can restore the white ethnostate.
these aren't mutually exclusive scenarios, unifying across class this way is kind of the point of racist rhetoric

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

you already offered to accept a probe. i'm willing to prostrate my account further and accept a permaban if you agree to even a 6 hour probe for being wrong in return. i have a pretty consistent ip address that i use on the regular even if happen to be on a vpn sometimes. it should be pretty obvious from my login history. deal?

the plus side is that you'll get me off these forums if you're right but i think you're all enjoying my sadomasochism little bit too much, so maybe you won't accept the bargain :3:
loving lmao

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Chuka Umana posted:

This is legitimately one of the saddest meltdowns I've seen

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
poverty in the us is evne worse than this thread, if you can believe that

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
this thread could be fine still, just post about poverty...the thread is whatever the posters make it, the power, is in your hands

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yo, FAU, feel good to not be a loving admin anymore?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

they love me on cspam folks, all the posters are "yoss yoss yoss" all the time. i'm big on cspam. lying, fake cspam will not toxx me because they won't admit it but i think they like me!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

but you can, in fact, toxx yourself if you attempt to toxx another person, though it's been a while since I've seen a proper reversal of fortune

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just loving ban the chud rear end moron already

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Not sure this thread has a lot more reason to continue, guys. Yoss's sweaty flailing is funny and all, but I'm thinking things have more or less run their course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NecroMonster posted:

just loving ban the chud rear end moron already