Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm glad I could help, and congrats on your good grades. :)

he's just lucky there isn't a Not Murdering Rabbits proficiency requirement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yossarian-22 posted:

they're still alive. and i'm a trotskyist who always rails against tankies as evidenced by guyovich hating me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyOq1aLOIM8

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yossarian-22 posted:

since i can only seem to make my mark on these forums through meltdowns i guess it's time i ended this one

happy 9/11 day everyone. cspam is bad for you. don't be ableist. don't post. collect $200. happy future probe fau. hope i've redeemed myself for getting two kinds of pets at once that one time and then it being okay. gently caress cops. talk about poverty now b/c i've overstayed my welcome. be nice to the op but tell him politely when he's wrong okay? bye!

i look forward to your next post here in a few hours

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yossarian-22 posted:

hey, you know, upon looking him up you're absolutely right and that sucks that he had a terrible take in the atlantic and i wish i had known that, but then why are you trying to make me look like a transphobe by association? that's what i mean with the "everyone is a cop" narrative; why am i being implicated in somebody else's bad history?

i'm getting defensive now, and i'm sincerely sorry if i made it look like i was endorsing his shittier takes that i didn't know about. you're one of the few good posters here and the author can go gently caress himself

okay bye for real

i should have said minutes instead of hours lmao