Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Just finished the series. I watched season 1 around when it aired but kind of forgot about the show in 2018 so I wound up watching the last two seasons in quick succession after reading recaps to jog the memory.

That ending was lame as hell but I get the need for some levity after that extremely brutal penultimate episode. The look Lori has as she ponders the coke before grabbing the gun, putting it to her head and firing with no hesitation is haunting me.

Scattered thoughts: Maggie Gyllenhaal needs more awards recognition for this show. Sad we couldn’t get any Larry this year. I think Franco is good as Vince but terrible as Frankie somehow. Abby never got great arcs but Margarita Levieva is one of the most beautiful people alive so I mostly enjoyed her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU