Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Eifert Posting posted:

Death to the fat rapist imo.

Which one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Simplex posted:

I'm really skeptical of the idea that the Dolphins are intentionally tanking. Talented young players on cost-controlled contracts are the types of players that you absolutely want to keep around if you are doing a tank job. Everything about the situation in Miami seems to me like it's way more likely a case of "new head coach wants to establish that it's his way or the highway."

They are tanking and burning it all down to rebuild. It's not the coaches choice but he's aware of what the deal is

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

For real. Why did Miami trade Minka? Like I get that they are tanking, but he’s a great CB on a rookie contract.

He didn’t want to be here anymore because he’s smart.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

O hey look Baker missed this too.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Is Jalen Ramsey definitely out in Jax? Or will he and Marrone talk it out, realize they both want to win, and will continue working together moving forward, he’s a great coach/player blah blah reconciliation?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Asema posted:

teams will have tape on him and can gameplan specifically for him, it's literally a league of adjustments and it's way too soon to say that they will be fine

We've got tape on him coach.

What does it show?

He throws the ball.

Goddamn son, we've got'em now!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

colachute posted:

Is Jalen Ramsey definitely out in Jax? Or will he and Marrone talk it out, realize they both want to win, and will continue working together moving forward, he’s a great coach/player blah blah reconciliation?

I don't think Marrone's the type to talk things out productively, and Ramsey's been unhappy for a while now. I guess this is his/their chance to prove me wrong before Marrone inevitably gets fired.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Simplex posted:

I'm really skeptical of the idea that the Dolphins are intentionally tanking. Talented young players on cost-controlled contracts are the types of players that you absolutely want to keep around if you are doing a tank job. Everything about the situation in Miami seems to me like it's way more likely a case of "new head coach wants to establish that it's his way or the highway."

The owner of the Dolphins basically said, “Please be patient with us because this is a long term plan and it might be painful at first, but we’re trying something new because we’re tired of going 7-9.”

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Pittsburgh Doctor Claims Antonio Brown Repeatedly Farted In His Face, Owes Him $11,500

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/16/pittsburgh-doctor-claims-antonio-brown-repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

quote:

TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.

“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

We do have to manufacture our own comedy these days, and farting in a doctor's face is one way to go about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Week 3 my dudes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898956