Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I don't like Ryan Russilo, but he has Chris Long on his podcast every Monday and Chris Long owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

AB is a rapist

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Josh Gordon was showing up practices and games high and drunk, he had major addiction issues that went past smoking some weed after games to relax.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the nfc west - establishing the run
rob kraft - establishing the rub
antonio brown - establishing the rape

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Nail Rat posted:

edit: seriously though if you're enough of a douche to jump into opposing stands you loving asked for it dude.

That is the prevailing thought of this forum right now

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I don't understand how Saints over Rams can be ESPNs upset pick of the week

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

I saw on twitter that Mason Rudolph's QB Rating would've been 122 if Moncrief wasn't useless trash

I don't understand why teams keep signing Donte Moncrief

GD_American posted:

I still think giving up the 3rd rounder for Bridgewater was a good idea; as bad as half the starting QBs in the NFL are, getting even a mediocre backup seems like it's difficult. And it didn't hurt to kick the tires on him to see if he had a miracle comeback in him.

He didn't.

Bridgewater looked okay for a few plays yesterday, then he would just stand in the pocket for like 10 seconds staring downfield and never throw the ball.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Philly seems to have the worst injury luck out of any teams the last 2 years

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

Chargers? Ravens?

Shinjobi posted:

Cute opinion, but it is incorrect

Ravens were the least injured team last year according to PFF going by games lost. They say Philly, Indy and Tampa were the worst.

The Eagles 18 players on IR by the end of last season? Jernigan and Malik Jackson already out for the year in 2019

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Everytime I hear Trent Dilfer pop up on a podcast as a guest I remember how much of a stupid rear end in a top hat he is. I'm glad he got bounced from ESPN for the foot guy.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Rams trade for Ramsey and Minkah Fitzpatrick

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Did the Steelers hear that their rapist QB is out for the season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/_Matt_James_/status/1173799141706588161?s=20