Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Intruder posted:

The Texans have reached their ceiling which has always been "Play a good team tough in a loss"

This week is the Jags which if they lose, good lord

If it was anyone other than Saint Big Dicholas I would say that Gardner "The Shoe" Minshew is an upgrade. Just a side grade now and he is still a rookie so I'll say only 4 TDs.

Could the Jags have a second HoF QB on theirr roster? I'd say he's a 'shew in. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

DC Murderverse posted:

honestly i hope this year is the year where all of the QBs retire.

*Luck started it off
*after their game today and Ben's injury Mike Tomlin says that he's glad Mason Rudolph is there to pick up where Ben left off, in a haze of CTE, spite and painkillers Ben says gently caress it and takes his ball and goes home.
*Joe Flacco gets sat for Drew Lock after the Broncos start 0-4, he goes home to his fort made of money to play board games.
*Eli Manning gets sat after Daniel Jones comes out for the back half of a blowout and impresses everyone by getting the Giants back within two scores, Eli gets sat again but still comes to every game under the assumption that Jones will eventually screw up bad enough that they'll all want him back (this does not happen)
*Turns out Drew Brees has cancer of the thumb?! Teddy and Taysom Hill have one of the weirdest QB battles in recent memory when Peyton alternates starting them in an effort to determine who will be the future of the Saints (but they both underwhelm)
*After 10 games in which Wentz misses 5 2nd halves with soreness in the ribs, he attempts a surgery to replace his ribs with "Terminator Ribs", the surgery is successful but the added weight makes Wentz almost totally immobile.
*after the Panthers are eliminated for the playoffs the Panthers let Will Grier get some starts, Cam retires because he's done being beat up and starts a fashion line.
*and finally, after winning his seventh Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP, Satan Himself reaches his bony hand up to grab Tom Brady and Bill Belichek and return them to whence they came

then the next year Phillip Rivers wins a super bowl and goes out on top.

Phillip Rivers ejaculates one too many times and his hollowed out body flies off like a punctured balloon, complete with that fweeeeeeeeeeerr noise.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Sep 16, 2019