Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Baker had like one and a half good drives and was rear end the rest of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
deactivating him, not making a stance, then letting this play out seems like the smart move for any team to make in this circumstance

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You can acknowledge that statistically most people accused of rape are rapists while still believing in innocent before proven guilty.

E: for example Derrick rose, he got accused then he spoke in court then it was clear he raped. Let's just cool it and wait for the people involved to actually speak about the matter in detail before conclusions.

Metapod fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Sep 11, 2019

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I'm torn between thinking Mariota must have had a really good game I didn't see (I knew Watson had a good game) and :stare: at everyone at the bottom of that list.

Mariota had an alright game. He missed some throws he should have made but overall did a good job against a defense that was way too aggressive for their own good. Missing a star LT against a talented dline will cause those pressure issues.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope minkah is able to go to a dc that knows what he is doing

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Derrick Henry 99 yard run is one of those plays and apparently the initial call was a qb sneak lmao lafleur was terrible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

What the hell is a Mason Rudolph

Former okst qb. He's pretty good has a strong arm I'm not sure if he's an NFL starter but for sure good backup quality. Hopefully Mason shows he is starter quality

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

The AFC cannot field 6 playoff-level teams

Afcs bringing 3 teams

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
He wants to play in Tennessee or Las Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Oakland doesn’t have any more picks to barf up but I doubt they trade him in division. Seed next year bby

Yeah he's signing when he gets to the open market