Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sean10mm posted:

Is there an actual story behind that dude trying to take a snap under the guard? Concussion? Trick play gone stupid?

Say you always line up behind center, 3rd from right. Now there's a tight end on the line. While you're calling out pre-play adjustments and coverages, you line up 3rd player from right. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:allears:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol wow

Gonna be fun watching r/nfl do a hard 180 and start saying AB is innocent because these dirty lying whores!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Doltos posted:

Yep and this forum would have an entirely different opinion if AB was some amazing community member, which is also dangerous. There are a lot of rapists out there convicted every day hiding behind the facade of a community leader.

I sincerely can't think of a time in the past several years where rape allegations came out about someone with, uhhh, "amazing community work" and SA didn't go "Yeah gently caress that rapist." There's always been a chud minority who gets mouthy about the uppity females but they usually get mocked before fleeing elsewhere to cry about the pussification of the forums.

In short, come on man, Daltos.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chichevache posted:

How is Seahawks @ Steelers not a primetime game?

Turns out the country's had enough of cops for now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

He can't move anymore, throwing motion looks horrible, and doesn't appear he can even complete the route tree if we're being honest.

Did he not get that shoulder surgery?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1172467378896211970

https://twitter.com/bomani_jones/status/1172482805877678081?s=21

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Is this proof of brain damage?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Now I'm thinking of it, what was that one article that was posted in here a couple months back about a player who had severe post-concussion symptoms (depression, memory loss, extreme sensitivity to sunlight) that underwent a lot of "brain therapy" to become functional again? I think it was a Broncos player, not sure. The article was fairly long and a great read.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nail Rat posted:

Thank you! I was worried it had been lost to time.

I do live the green bushes in Cleveland in January, too.

Basically everyone in the Great Lakes region uses evergreen shrubs.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/krauserrific/status/1173334673902071809?s=12

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Abugadu posted:

poo poo maybe they couldn’t legit afford Mack either.

$100,000,000

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Not to worry, 40-year-old men have an excellent prognosis for surgeries affecting range-of-motion and dexterity.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

RG3 has outlasted Luck, Vinatieri, Cam, and Ben

Imagine telling someone this at the end of 2014.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Play posted:

why are blocks in the back illegal? I swear I've seen several defensive players turning their torsos on purpose so that they can draw that flag and I'm wondering why it's relevant which direction a player is facing when they get blocked. If it was originally to stop neck injuries from dudes being blasted in the back, seems like a hard hit in the back could be a foul but if you're just laying your hands on the guy so that he can't get to the ball carrier, why the gently caress should that be a foul anyways?

Hot Diggity! posted:

Blocking people when they cant see is a great way to lead to a ton of injuries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I would've given the Dolphins a 2nd rounder straight up for Minkah, that trade doesn't seem too bad to me.