Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans have reached their ceiling which has always been "Play a good team tough in a loss"

This week is the Jags which if they lose, good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol the Pats line, is that a record for a road team?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ehud posted:

That looks like it was played in Denver though. This game is in Miami.

Which means a 6 point swing in the line, so this is a bigger favorite

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Jets are holding kicker tryouts today to replace Vedvik. This guy is there. gently caress it. Get him in, get Carli Lloyd in. I dont care. Just make a PAT.
https://twitter.com/HomeoftheJets1/status/1171400751106732033

oh poo poo conan obrien wants to be a jet

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Thankfully he's like 40 years old so he's due to retire soon

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

How do you even find a guy and his phone number when he hasn't been to a game in a decade, much less been a season ticket holder?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't know what if any evidence she has of the rape, but she definitely has texts from him bragging about jerking off on her while her back was turned

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Don't try to retcon the situation that the whole world knew THIS level of grossness and awfulness.

I think the implication is that the Patriots will soldier forward with AB anyway, the poor souls, feeling so sorry for themselves for having not known the extent of AB's awfulness. But hey, he's under contract so

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

This is definitely their plan and it's going to suck the entire time.

And they probably should, really, but there'll be a lot of insincere hand wringing about it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sean10mm posted:

It unironically makes me think Mike Tomlin is an underrated coach now. They were just able to push through Big Ben being a rapist that every single teammate also personally hates, and also somehow kept AB's combination of sex criming, narcissism and hating his quarterback tamped down for years before it inevitably melted down. His biggest crime is not hiring a DC who can decode the Patriots offense, which basically means maybe Wade Phillips or :iiam: anyway.

I feel like the Patriots are going to do a total responsibility dodge and just go along with what the league does (or doesn't) do. If AB gets nuked they aren't going to go out on a limb for him, but if they let him off the hook the Pats will just go "Whelp, league says it's fine so he's playing, everyone can eat a buffet of dicks."

The league has gone soft on so much appalling poo poo (Hill says hi) that I have no idea where this goes. My prefernce is that AB just fucks off already.

Wade was the DC for Houston long enough that I can assure you he didn't decode the Patriots offense

The Ravens may be the only team that's truly decoded the Patriots at any point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/CDonScouting/status/1173634364049154048

(The Steelers will probably win like 6 games because their roster is pretty reasonable).

Problem solved