Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Play posted:

That's weird, I haven't gotten a new podcast from ATNFL since the preview show?

Wes is always the worst one, though. He's regressive and reactionary and buys into all kinds of dumb cliches; usually supports management not players and he's kinda smarmy on top of it all.

Marc Sessler is my favorite because he's just so neurotic that I love him

The best Hero is all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Cavauro posted:

send big ben and antonio brown to prison, together

The Hague

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doltos posted:

Woah woah woah why am I getting dragged into this also nice 911 joke

Could also be a New York Knickerbockers free agency joke tbh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Zyla posted:

theres only one way the patriots can address this that will keep me as a fan.

otherwise, im done. i know i wont be missed but you gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere

Is it this
https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/1171631870607613957?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought it was a situation like the 49ers have where you're responsible for the conduct of the people in your seats as a season ticket holder but lol nope they did a janky rear end CSI investigation and missed the mark entirely.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/status/1172189697902370816

I'm torn between thinking Mariota must have had a really good game I didn't see (I knew Watson had a good game) and :stare: at everyone at the bottom of that list.

Jameis threw 2 pick sixes against virtually zero pressure lmfao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

wandler20 posted:

You're reading that wrong, the Bucs applied virtually zero pressure to Jimmy. The 49ers defense wrecked the Bucs OL. He was under a ton of pressure on that screen he should have thrown into the ground and the RB wrong the route 3 yards too deep on the Sherman pick 6. Also, don't throw passes to a RB who's being guarded by Richard Sherman.
That stat didnt pass the eye test so that makes sense. And to that I say lmao Jimmy G threw a pick six and looked like poo poo against no pressure.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

John Lynch u up?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

solarjetman posted:

Can also threw 8 or 10 balls that just missed by several yards, and looked like he had to give it everything he had to throw the ball 35 yards downfield

he was throwing three flies up balls out there. It was awful.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

imagine not establishing the run and not starting your season with two blowout road victories. literally grow up

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Mitch loving sucks , wrong thread

this aint news you're right

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

With Drew Brees hurt, Sean Payton needs to stop being a little loving baby and do a whole game of Taysom Hill trick plays

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1173781134439780357

shouldn't have wished "I want to see Minkah Fitzpatrick at Levi's" into a monkey's paw

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Dolphins have 9 first and second-round picks in the next two drafts. Gosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Iamxavienhoward/status/1173783845403078656

morale seems great in the fish tank

GOTCHA BITCH VVV