Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Who's more hosed this week, Denver or Miami?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

SirFozzie posted:

My thoughts regarding the latest twists in the AB thing. I do not feel comfortable with the situation. I know there's going to be a lot of "It's he said/she said" stuff going on, but here's the bottom line. Until the charges are investigated and more are known, I can't root for AB, and I hope the Pats put him on a Commissioner's Exempt list until such time. Some things are bigger then football. A lot of things are.

He wasn't charged. It's a lawsuit. The only "federal" part of this is the court; from what I've read it's not like the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation. The accusations are pretty egregious, but I think we've already seen what the NFL is going to do.

Absolutely nothing.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

That was horrifying.

HyperPuma posted:

can anyone sell me on tonights game being worth watching?

Hollywood Brown might get more than 12 snaps.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

What happened?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Should be really interesting when Brown is suspended this week and still gets a ring.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
How badly does that gently caress over Pittsburgh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao washington loving why

Because the stupid loving GM and their stupid loving owner think the stupid loving team is only a few players away from being good.