Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

His accomplice? One Chris Wessling.

Next you're gonna tell me he spent his time in a holding cell with Steve Jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I read the lawsuit and it seems pretty damning. Best case scenario is AB settles out of court, because the evidence seems pretty loving overwhelming.

The AB saga isn't funny anymore.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

I haven’t gotten a chance to read it yet.

What’s the evidence?

I mean, a lot of it was in that message he sent to her. But a few years later he decided to contact her again for training. After training, he took her to a party, then took her home, raped her (the documents go a lot into the details), then the next day she tried to talk to him and he responded with "you made me feel like a rapist" which uh, yeah you are.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

This story is getting a netflix adaptation.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kawalimus posted:

I'll tell ya buddy. Unfortunately the negativity thing is something I've had for a long time. I remember in 2001 I went to the Ravens vs Bears opener with my dad. Well there was this football forum I posted on waaay back when and some guy posted a guarantee the Bears would beat the Ravens in week 1. I was like psh no way! The Ravens are invulnerable we are the SB champs and no one can score on our defense." Well we kind of looked like crap most of the game(chicago even moved the ball well on their first drive and almost scored a TD) and for some reason it invaded my brain and I just kept saying the whole game like "omg we'll lose that guy was right". My dad got so annoyed with my negativity during the game he threatened to never go to a game with me again. We did get our poo poo together late in the game but for some reason that game stuck with me and that feeling of unease always crept back. That's just kind of where I remember this sort of thing starting. In 2000 I wasn't negative at all and the only time I really thought we would lose was at Tennessee in the playoffs.

But it's "whatevs" as a friend of mine would say. Sometimes I just enjoy typing those feelings :)

Please submit this to why your team sucks next year for the Ravens.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kawalimus posted:

What's that?

Each year, Drew Magary writes a preview for each team and why they will be bad. Half of each column features fans that write in about how much they hate their own team. Here's the Ravens for your perusal:

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2019-baltimore-ravens-1837249832

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Lmao what the hell was the QB throwing to

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Roethlisberger didn't even get hit on his injury, he just threw the ball then grabbed his elbow in pain, similar to when a pitcher goes down. With all the other poo poo with his body it's probably time to pack it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Carr is average, like Andey