Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

indigi posted:

remember when DeSean Jackson caught two 50+ yard touchdowns

yeah it was awesome. i'm very glad i wore my kelly green 50th anniversary djax jersey last week.

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Jets are holding kicker tryouts today to replace Vedvik. This guy is there. gently caress it. Get him in, get Carli Lloyd in. I dont care. Just make a PAT.
https://twitter.com/HomeoftheJets1/status/1171400751106732033

if a team signed carli lloyd to be their kicker i would become an unironic fan of them for the rest of the year because having a world cup winning kicker would be dope as hell.

too bad we have jake elloitt or the eagles might've tried to get her to do a formal tryout. she's a fan after all!

axeil fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Sep 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

THE PATRIOT WAY.

Those texts are horrific.

edit: texts. spoilered out cuz they're awful.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
also barstool should be in the dustbin of the internet along with 8chan and its ilk.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Isn’t the Commissioners Exempt List basically made for poo poo like this? Just do the right thing for once Goodell you dipshit.

goodell do something against the pats?

never, not after the ball deflation thing

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
also the lawsuit is about an entirely separate incident from what's in the texts.

quote:

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

what a disgusting human

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

https://twitter.com/mattwrighttv/status/1171841497911693313?s=19

They just had a child like a month ago holy poo poo that sucks

Jesus, way to bury the headline on that. At first I thought it was just a car accident and the dude was hurt not that his girlfriend and mother of his child died right before his eyes.

How loving horrifying is this week going to be? It's only Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

waah posted:

I mean gently caress theFalcons, but poo poo this was great. Dont ever do anything else good Jake Matthews.

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1173436838985359361?s=19

Yeah Falcons generally had a really good day blocking