Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Anime is good saraaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ace of base has a nazi band member

thats my pop culture trivia for the day thanks for reading

Thanks, looking forward to tomorrow's factoid.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I rewatched Patlabor 2 tonight and it still owns so hard.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The season of anime that just ended had a few shows about totally not America and their horrible immigration policies and practices being the bad guy. We are the baddies.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Carole and Tuesday was good even if the ending was kinda disappointing but I also don't really know how else it could've gone. Point is that the music was very good and catchy and it was an overall fun show. Would recommend.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Kids On The Slope was such a good show.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Did this thread watch Triangle of Sadness

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah its good not great

I just finished watching it and agree. Wanted to give it a must watch recommendation but on reflection it wasn't worthy of that high praise.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I watched The Menu and like that the protagonist won via facts and logic

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Poker Face is pretty fun

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I appreciated that Barbie had like 0 CGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I finally got around to watching They Cloned Tyrone and thought it was good and had good politics. Am I wrong