Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i enjoy Twin Peaks: The Return far too much

heres a thing i like about it: davids audio design

I’d put that ridiculous new box set on a credit card if I had anything that plays blurays

I’m probably going to get a playstation when Death stranding comes out so maybe I’ll get it then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Victory Position posted:

I'd cut it off when Roast Beef went to Heaven to see Molly again

how dare you

cutting out the hot tub brawls strip alone makes this take garbage

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Ace of Baes posted:

it's all the CIA op

just because it's propoganda doesn't mean it isn't art

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix could easily be read as Marxist allegory, but I don't think it's necessarily intentional the way, say, Little Witch Academia is.

The Dark Crystal show is good, folks. "Age of Resistance" is a bad title, but the show is good.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

A Quiet Place was really, really good

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

it's pro-life propaganda, OP

okay, I’ll bite. how so?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Michael Crichton is the true thinking man’s airport fiction

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

get that OUT of my face posted:

two eps into Righteous Gemstones and it's pretty good. the pilot was a banger

it only gets better, OP

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Ubisoft sucks in general. I don't like any of the poo poo they make.

Buck Bumble was really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

CharlestheHammer posted:

why would I watch any season of 30 rock

Because it’s funny