Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
:allears: at outhinking yourselves for a bit at first

Now that you've experienced falling off of a colossus but catching yourself on another part of it, what do you imagine speedruns of this game look like?

Tea posted:

he keeps his hand on his scabbard at all times. Like he's afraid it's gonna fall off.
hm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Even when you're lost, as long as there's something indicating the gears are still turning, it can still be pretty entertaining. All part of the experience!

Natural 20 posted:

I am merely a servant of the voices, alright?
oooOOOooo teeellllll meeee your credit card number and its expiration date and security code on the back OOOoooOOO

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

don't mind me, just pouring a bucket of house centipedes into "Cool Bugs"

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

That's quite some timing on glowing lizard talk.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Tea posted:

the time has come to scour every friggin square inch of this- oh.
:allears:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

This is why I'm cool with the lost wandering. You're still talking, the gears are still turning, there's no extended period of dead air, the situation hasn't deteriorated into repeat blind rage cliff dives or an exponential cognitive death spiral. And the payoff: perfect.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thy next foe...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Natural 20 posted:

I'm also accepting write ins and if there's something that's sufficiently popular we'll go for it.

Tea posted:

not in the last, like, twenty years probably?
Space Jam was probably actually the last time I saw a basketball.
I'm thinking you two need to do a Let's Watch of Space Jam just for Tea's benefit.